Manhattan’s equipment division supplies life-cycle cost effective mining & mineral processing equipment and process plants. Products are designed and specified to be technically efficient, low cost per ton solutions, that are focused on improving the Client’s operational performance. Manhattan provides new and pre-owned mining and process equipment where pre-owned has optional warranties equivalent to new products. All equipment is backed by Manhattan’s technically proficient team.
- Conveyors, Bucket Elevators & Conveying Systems
- Diesel Generators
- Drying & Sintering Equipment
- Electrical MCC circuits LT and HT
- Feeders, Bins and Material Storage Systems
- Filtering Equipment
- Flotation Equipment (Tank & Column)
- Gearboxes and Speed Reduction systems
- Gravity Recovery Equipment
- Earthmoving & Low Profile Mining Machines
- Grinding Mills / Comminution systems
- Laboratory Process Equipment
- Magnetic Separation Equipment
- Mineral Processing Plants
- Process Equipment
- Pumps & Spares
- Rolling Stock, Locomotives, hoppers & support equipment
- Sand Washing & Processing Equipment
- Screens and screening plants
- Tanks, Agitators, leaching systems
- Thickeners and Water Recovery Systems
- Transformers, Substations
Manhattan specialises in the design and manufacture of cost effective, fit for purpose, conveying and materials handling systems for transfer of materials in mining and mineral processing . Manhattan’s materials handling solutions are robust enough for most conditions.
Crushing & Screening
Manhattan is the African dealer of Screen Machine’s mobile machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. These provide production solutions across a vast array of applications with production rates of up to 600t/h.
Manhattan, through its extensive generator range, effectively eliminates the risk of downtime to your business. Manhattan has the solution and expertise to provide your primary or standby power needs with its range of products including single or synchronised generator plants.
Equipment Mining and Mineral Processing
Manhattan’s equipment division supplies life-cycle cost effective mining & mineral processing equipment and process plants
Manhattan has a 20 year track record in supplying Grinding Mills, Girth and Pinion Gears and related equipment to the mining industry. Manhattan has a strategic partnership with a European manufacturer to supply New, Wet and Dry Grinding Mills and automatic raw material feeding systems.
Screening Plant & Scrubber Solutions
Manhattan has designed and developed a number of different size scrubbers for effective washing applications. The designs focus on robustness and life of mine for harsh mining conditions. Sizes vary but are typically 1.2m to 2.8m in diameter and up to 8m in length.
Manhattan has supplied new and refurbished winders to projects both locally and abroad. With constant re-organisation of mining projects world-wide, Manhattan is able to procure redundant winders that can be customised to suit your mine hoisting application. Winders can be installed with upgraded state of the art technology or utilized in its original system configuration, with minor upgrades to suit country specific legislation.