Manhattan offers Turnkey Solutions to the mining and mineral processing industries. Turnkey solutions include design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and operational handover typically on a fixed price contract. Larger projects are typically proposed on an EPCM basis.
Projects have been successfully completed through-out Africa with engineering teams travelling to remote locations to deliver, install, commission and train the new owners on operating the successfully commissioned processing plants.
optimal life cycle cost & revenue performance
Coal, Copper, Diamonds, Gold, Iron Ore, Manganese, Materials Handling, Platinum, Salt, Smelting and construction aggregate plants are a few of the project areas in which Manhattan has provided successful turnkey solutions.Life cycle cost and revenue performance of the project forms the foundation of all designs.
Our team includes a range of process, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers, draughtsmen and other technical personnel with extensive knowledge and expertise in the mining and process environment. The on-site design and manufacturing facility is equipped with latest technology machinery.
– Process selection from concept to final design
– Flow sheets: Mass & flow balance calculations, equipment specifications
– Management of laboratory scale test work
– Optimisation of design processes
– Finite element analysis
– Structural analysis & mechanical designs
– Equipment audits, failure analysis & replacement design
– HT & LT distribution design
– Instrumentation and PLC control panel design
– Power & control systems specification
– Integrated design packages: Solid Edge & Auto Cad
– 3D Modeling
– Design team with multiple years of experience in designing process solutions for mining Clients
– On-site manufacturing and engineering facility
– Latest technology manufacturing hardware
– Strategic alliances to ramp up capacity if required for multiple large scale projects
– Effective cost controls & risk management
– Continuous development and improvements to world class safety and environmental standards, procedures and quality plans
– Guaranteed timing & quick overall project schedules
SITE CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION
– Site Establishment
– Site installation and commissioning
– Site Production ramp up – wet commissioning
– Plant optimisation
– Skills transfer
– Adherence to Site Safety Standards
– Development of mining operations from Southern to Northern Africa