Manhattan has a 29 year track record in supplying Grinding Mills, Girth and Pinion Gears and related equipment to the mining industry. Manhattan has a strategic partnership with a European manufacturer to supply New, Wet and Dry Grinding Mills and automatic raw material feeding systems with product emphasis on quality and speedy delivery.
Manhattan has supplied its products to over 300 mill projects in its history and the new equipment manufacturing arm has an ISO9001 quality accreditation with a 40 year track record.
New mills have been sold to industries including: Gold, Platinum, Copper, Chrome, Phosphate, Feldspar, Quartz, Talcum, Clay, Koalin, Bentonite, Barite, Graphite, Colemanite, Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Slag, Cement Raw Materials, Cement Clinker and Coal.
Manhattan offers Full Turnkey Service from the accurate selection of your processing technology right through to design, manufacture, logistics, installation, commissioning and post sale support.
Manufacturing quality is maintained through the utilisation of latest technology CNC lathes, hobbing machines carburising (heat treatment facility), laser cutting, rolling machines, boring machines, profile grinding machines and MIG/MAG, TIG, SAW machines.
In addition to grinding mills, Manhattan also offers a comprehensive range of gearboxes, based on the Flender range, of up to 8500kW and New Girth and Pinion gears.
Manhattan offers Grinding Media and Liners for the mining and mineral processing industry with ISO9001 Manufacturing Quality Accreditation. International quality assurance regulations are followed in the manufacturing process. The product is tested meticulously during the manufacturing process, including physical testing using: Rockwell, Leeb and Brinnel hardness testing; Universal Tensile Testing; Metal Toughness Testing; a Drop Ball Test and a Liner Wear Assessment.
Quality Control Systems
- Internationally recognised ISO9001 QA system and the IQ.Net certification
- ISO14001 Environmental Management System certification
- A complete range of grinding balls from 12.7mm to 130mm in diameter
- Iron and steel casting, where wear and impact resistance is necessary
- Head liner for Mills
- Shell Liners and Lifter Bars, ranging from traditional wave type to sophisticated composite liners for high wear resistance
- End Liners and Grates available in standard design and with specialised discharge slots to suit the application